TradePad automatic Stoploss/Profit trailing feature suggestion and feedback

Howdy trader, how are you doing?

As you know I am working on an Scaling toolkit for my fellow traders but right now I am stuck at automatic Stoploss/Profit trailing features. 

Help Needed!!!

Help me guys so I can implement the feature ASAP by telling me your trailing strategy how you trail or when you trail. 

Right now I have implement Previous Candle Low trailing strategy, what's your?

Thanks,

Rajendra

Never heard of TradePad? visit (https://tradepad.tradeshifu.net/) and come back again.

All the participants will get lifetime free membership of paid TradePad version if there is any paid version in future also there will always be free version of TradePad.

in TradePad

All Replies

Showing page 1 of 1

author avatar

very usefull 

author avatar

Hi ,

Even I do use Previous Candle Low/High for Trailing Stop Loss .

Replies

Post Comment New Thread

Risk Disclaimer : The content provided by TrdeShifu AutoTrender does not include financial advice, guidance or recommendations to take, or not to take, any trades, investments or decisions in relation to any matter. The content provided is impersonal and not adapted to any specific client, trader, or business. Therefore TradeShifu Auto Trender recommends that you seek professional, financial advice before making any decisions. Results are not guaranteed and may vary from person to person. There are inherent risks involved with trading, including the loss of your investment. Past performance in the market is not indicative of future results. Any investment is solely at your own risk, you assume full responsibility.